Network Design & Implementation
GDS Network Design & Implementation services provide companies with network designs and implementation plans to meet business and user requirements. Emphasis is placed on new technology integration, future performance, security, flexibility, manageability and scalability.
Typical Scope of GDS Network Design Services
- Architecture design
- Defining functional requirements
- Developing multi-brand integration plans
- Developing engineering specifications and technical documents
- Service level agreement and performance metrics
- Security and firewall design
- Proof of concept to validate design and meet requirements
- Performance, availability, scalability, manageability
Typical Scope of GDS Network Implementation Services
A critical success factor in achieving the desired results of a brilliant network design is the quality and capabilities of the implementation team. You need engineers who know the products and have practical experience working in a multi-brand environment.
- Building Network Operations Centers
- Technology consolidation and simplification
- Reconfiguring and upgrading network elements, systems, and facilities
- Documenting the physical, logical network
- Router, switch configuration and installation
- Carrier service management
- Operating system migration and upgrades.